Sunday, March 19, 2023

Screenplay: Completed

Fantastic news! I have finally finished what is probably my favourite aspect of these projects; writing screenplays! It's not something I've done often, but when the opportunity arrises I can't help but enact. Writing has always been my strong-suit, starting when I was eight and realised that I can write my favourite Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu characters in situations I deem fit. I've honed the skill during the years since, and it has since become one of my favourite pastimes. 

When we were instructed to write a screenplay for our final project for the first semester of this school year, I was ecstatic. I had dabbled in screenplays before, but this would be my first time taking it seriously. I immediately called dibs on working on the screenplay, working hard on it--and you know what? We got a 100 on that aspect of the project! Needless to say, I am confident in my screenplay-writing abilities. 

I decided to write one for this project, as I always planned for some dialogue to show up and I am horrible at coming up with improv dialogue. I needed something to keep my thoughts straight, something I could read off of. So here it is, my screenplay!

Screenshots of my small screenplay, as I couldn't find a  way to insert the actual photos of the PDF file and love making life harder for myself

Details for the montage can be found on my "Storyboards", as I have planned shots drawn out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Film Opening

  And this, dear viewer, is where we part ways. I will leave my project for you here, and disappear into the wild cosmos of the internet. Fa...