Sunday, March 19, 2023

Fresh Character Alert

As previously mentioned my "Titles and Characters" blog post, here is the character my dear friend  has created for this project! I meant to post this absolute ages ago, however I had to wait for my friend to send me her character's design, something she was adamant about doing.

The character's name is Gráinne O'Niell, played by my dear friend Cáragh McGovern. I've known her for the better part of two years now, and when I first mentioned this project to her essentially a month ago, we both discussed the possibilities of her having a cameo. This is a verbal cameo, however, so she won't be visibly appearing. We both would've loved for her to make a physical appearance, alas she lives in England so that is rather impossible at the current time. 

However, Cáragh did sketch out a headshot of what Gráinne would look like. She also described her as a rather accident-prone individual who frequently daydreams. Joan has similar qualities, possessing a creative mind and an active imagination that causes her to daydream. It's no wonder that the two of them became friends. 

A sketch of Gráinne, courtesy of Caragh

A detailed description of Gráinne's involvement in the opening can be found in a post I'll be uploading rather soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Film Opening

  And this, dear viewer, is where we part ways. I will leave my project for you here, and disappear into the wild cosmos of the internet. Fa...