Sunday, March 19, 2023

And so it begins...

 Filming has commenced! Today I only focused on filming the small oasis outside my room, though I did run into a little trouble. I couldn't find a way out there, due to the fact that the surrounding foliage of the area was so intensely overgrown. I went outside via my backdoor, and circled around all of the shrubs and palm trees only to find no clear entrance inside. Besides, I'm positive that an iguana lives in the tree (I named it Skeletor), and I'd rather not disrupt it.

Eventually, however, I did find a way outside; I simply crawled out my window. It took a bit, due to the fact that there was a screen door covering half of the window. However, with the power of me just wanting to get this over with and listening to the Notorious B.I.G., I was able to bust down the small insect screen. Fret not, as it is perfectly reattachable, if not possessing a...small dent.

So with this small obstacle overcome, filming has finally started! In honour of this monumental moment, here is a sneak peak of what is to be expected in the final product.

A still shot of the oasis outside my room


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Film Opening

  And this, dear viewer, is where we part ways. I will leave my project for you here, and disappear into the wild cosmos of the internet. Fa...